AnsweredAssumed Answered

Need serious help with a calculator.

Question asked by TTerz on Nov 14, 2014
Latest reply on Nov 25, 2014 by TTerz

Title

Need serious help with a calculator.

Hi all

I've been working on this for some time now and haven't made much headway. I'm pretty much at a loss from this point on.

If you take a look at the 'quote-page' pic (It's the dark themed one) You can get an idea on what I'm trying to do. I'm working on a quote calculator that has to look up a value in a range of data. You select the product ID (which is 2000 in the pic) and that pulls up the price on the right (3.99). Easy enough. Then you need to select a quantity. This is the tricky part because the quantity falls into ranges and needs to look up a value in said range based also on a number from 1 - 8. The other picture 'print-prices' shows this range.

So for example, in the first picture (we'll call it quote pic) the sample quantity is 50, number of colors is for location one is 1, and number of colors for location two is 2. On pic two, A qty of 50 falls in the qty range of 48 - 71 and 1 color for that range is $2.03. Two colors in that range is $2.97. Those prices are reflected on the quote pic on the right side. The sum of these prices adds to the price of the apparel and we get the grand sum of the order. Does this make sense?

To use this thing, you select the product, qty, and number of colors per location and those get added up.

There is a third pic, which just shows the product itself. Really doesn't mean much for this example but it's attached non the less.

quote-page.png

Outcomes