2 Replies Latest reply on Jun 17, 2014 11:17 AM by JaredEkas

New Templates?

JaredEkas

Title

New Templates?

Both the filemaker website "products/filemaker Platform" page, as well as the App Store show showcase some beautiful new layouts.  Are these available anywhere as templates?  I can't find them, It looks like all the original ones on the templates page are still the same,  but they have a New tag on them?

• 1. Re: New Templates?
          philmodjunk

I don't think those examples are available as templates.

It looks like all the original ones on the templates page are still the same,

While similar, the Starter Solutions released with each version are, in fact, different from those released with earlier versions.

• 2. Re: New Templates?
            JaredEkas

Too bad, i find it strange that they are using those on all the marketing and not making them available..  Regardless I really like the Customers "blue" layout i extracted all the colors via the image.   Here they are for anyone that would like them: 

R                     G                     B
                                TITLE BAR GRADIENT DARK                     19                     37                     62
                                TITLE BAR GRADIENT LIGHT                     6                     59                     109

GRADIENT 1 DARK                     84                     136                     186
                                GRADIENT 1 LIGHT                     220                     235                     237

GRADIENT 2 DARK                     213                     231                     251
                                GRADIENT 2 LIGHT                     235                     242                     252

BACKGROUND                     244                     247                     25

Buttons and fonts look to be the same, may have to tweak them for "hover" and "pressed" ect..

Enjoy