You have to enlarge the field(s), because only seen text will be printed.
One option is to set up a layout for printing where the field is large enough to show all text even in the record with the most text in one of these fields. This may require extremely large fields to be sure all text is visible.
Then, select these fields while in layout mode and use the sliding and visibility section of the inspector's position tab to set them to "slide up", "resize enclosing part".
This will remove unused space on your layout for the records where this extra space is not needed.
Key facts about sliding layout objects:
- It's only visible in preview mode and when you print/save as PDF...
- All layout objects below and in the same layout part as the slide/resize field need to also be set to slide up and resize.
- Objects in headers and footers will not slide.
- Portals will shrink/slide to fit the number of rows of records, but fields within the portal row will not shrink/slide.
- Fields will slide up only if Top, alignment is specified for it and will slide left only if left alignment is specified.
- Consistent side borders are difficult to achieve with sliding fields.