Number of Records in a found set not matching the number imported elsewhere
I am using FMP 10.v3 and a database of 1800 people. I did a search and found 427 of them --- it shows "427/1800 Found" in upper left and when I slide the slider all the way to the right it says 427 also. So, I exported the found group to both csv and to tab format == minimal info [name, email] and imported to MailChimp = which reported there were only 390 in the group.
I did it a few times, same answer. So I imported the csv file [of the 427 found] into Numbers and it also has 390 in it - so apparently both MailChimp and Numbers are only getting 390 names but FMP shows it as 427 Found items. I can't figure it out. I want to have it accurate and if it were only a few off would probably deal with it manually. But this is not the first time it's happened and it's too many off.