AnsweredAssumed Answered

Old plugin not working

Question asked by TarlG on Oct 24, 2013
Latest reply on Oct 29, 2013 by philmodjunk

Title

Old plugin not working

Hi Everyone - we finally upgraded our dinosaur Filemaker to 12, but unfortunately an old plugin named Oazium is no longer working...I am trying to come up with a new calculation for a specific field, 

External("OzDt-DateList (days)";

Sales Agent 1 Office 2 & " " & "|" &
        GetAsNumber(Search Start Date) & "|" &
        GetAsNumber(Search Stop Date) & "|" &
        ""
     )

I was not around when they  originally purchased that plugin, and that company is no longer around...here is what I can find on that function:

"The List functions provide "reservation capabilities": DateList(days) yields a return-delimited list of dates between any two dates passed as parameters. If one or two additional parameters are provided, like so:

External ("OzDt-DateList(days)", pfx & "|" & Date1 & "|" & Date2 & "|" & sfx)))

they act as prefix and suffix for each list item. This simplifies the creation of many-to-one relational keys. DateList(hours) does similarly with one-hour increments between two given times, DateList(hours/minutes) lists hour:minute at one-hour increments between two times, and DateList(minutes) shows one-minute increments between two times."

So my question is, does anyone know of a different way to do this, either with a plugin or without? I was able to figure out some of the other functions, such as OzDt-DiffDaysString, but this one I am stuck on.

Thanks!

Outcomes