On Timer script in PAUSED FIND mode
I am trying to get a layout to return after a specified time to another one. Here are the basic steps:
- in layout A, hit a button script (X) that leads to layout B and presents the user a field to enter a query in the FIND mode (paused)
- if the user walks away (120 seconds idle time), automatically switch back to layout A
- I installed an On Timer script on layout B that triggers a script OnLayoutLoad to switch back to layout A after 120"
- the layout trigger is enabled for Browse and Find
- however, the layout stays in the FIND mode (paused) and the On Timer script seems not to run
- the debugger of FMPA just shows me the PAUSED FIND script, but not the On Timer script, so I assume that it was not triggered
- I disabled and enabled stepwise the script steps and seem to have identified the problem with the PAUSE option ?!?
Any advice ?
Thanks and regards
MacOS X 10.6.3
Application not shared (local)