Page number total script. Cause PDF error.
Following the fantastic instructions of Filemaker's reference to page number (still doesn't work) totals http://help.filemaker.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/3629/~/printing-total-number-of-pages-with-a-script
Enter Preview Mode
Go to Record / Request / Page [Last]
Set Variable [$pp; Value: Get (PageNumber)]
Go to Record / Request / Page [First]
Pause / Resume Script [Indefinitely]
Has lead to a error to my exported PDFs.
"Acrobat: An error exists on this page. Acrobat may not display the page correctly. Please contact the person who created the PDF document to correct the problem."
Fantastic, a issue i'm scratching my head over. Because far as I can tell I removed and eliminated all traces of the script. AKA I even deleted the script.
A possibility: Recently I updated to iOS Yosemite in order to upgrade to filemaker 14. Perhaps I didn't check the PDFs to see if they were causing this issue before this. But I could of sworn I did because I had to readjust some font changes in calculations.