2 Replies Latest reply on Mar 13, 2011 2:01 PM by LawnGuy

Page Setup

LawnGuy

Title

Page Setup & Printing issue

I have a couple of tables where I have two different layouts. One layout has all fields on form. My 2nd layout is for printing duplicates of 1st form. So I adjusted the layout from one page setup where page is printed in portrait mode to layout where page should be printed in landscape mode. I adjust layout for additional fields (for landscape printing) and duplicated the fields from previous form and moved them over into room I made for them on new layout. In all modes, browse, layout & preview mode everything looks as it should, with all the original fields and the duplicate fields within the boundaries. Everything else as far as portals, auto fill and everything else functions properly. If I try to print, know matter what I do it will only print in portrait mode. The kicker is, it was working correctly for quite awhile (over a week) but for some reason it just stopped and I can't figure out why. Any ideas?

• 1. Re: Page Setup & Printing issue
          LawnGuy

I've since discovered that if, when in preview mode, I use the buttons on layout to print from preview it does the same thing. It will only set up to print in portrait mode, but if I hit button save as pdf and then preview and print the pdf it works correctly. I don't know.

• 2. Re: Page Setup & Printing issue
            LawnGuy

Everything is working now. I'm not sure what happened. My guess is, the printer driver update that downloaded on software update about a week ago didn't get installed correctly and perhaps was causing conflict. After I powered everything down, including unplugging the printer and then starting up again, not only is conflict resolved but printer has never been so fast. Hah, emotions went from; Oh no, what now, to Cool, that works!