1 Reply Latest reply on Apr 8, 2014 5:27 PM by davidanders

Payment Table = HELP PLEASE!

RobertHendrix

Title

Payment Table = HELP PLEASE!

Hello All,

I'm brand new to FM & I'm attempting to create a debt collections software. I've surprised myself so far with what I've done, having zero knowledge of FM until I started my trial a week ago. I'm trying to create a basic software for debt collections and payment processing. My issue is, I cannot for the life of me get a payment table created. There is a template in FM (Business - Finance - Time Billing) that is pretty much the kind of table I need, but I just can't get it. I've spent hours watching videos and reading the information on here & YouTube & still can't figure it out. I can't create a portal because I only have one  database. I did create 1 table of sorts, but I need to be able to add lines going down to post date payments for future months. Every time I added a new line, it added a new record! I also tried doing the relationships within the same database, but that turned out blank and added a new record each time as well. I know this is probably something that can't be explained easily, but I have no other options left then to ask the forum & hope I get help. Thanks!

The picture is a screen shot of the template I'd like to somewhat emulate.

image002.jpg