1 Reply Latest reply on Jun 10, 2009 10:11 AM by TSGal

PDF Markup Tools in Webviewer?

netnoah

Title

PDF Markup Tools in Webviewer?

Is it possible to use PDF comment and markup tools on a pdf displayed in a webviewer? I have set up a webdav server and am able to correctly display the pdfs in the webviewer, but NOT with the corresponding markup/comments. When accessing the files in Safari directly, everything works correctly. But the webviewer doesn't even seem capable of showing the markup toolbar. When I instruct the webviewer to display the Comment & Markup toolbar (right click on the toolbar/more tools/Markup & Comment toolbar) absolutely nothing happens. 

• 1. Re: PDF Markup Tools in Webviewer?
          TSGal

netnoah:

Thank you for your post.

The webviewer interface will only display the image; not the Comment and Markup tools from a shared server.

Please post this information into our FileMaker Suggestion web form at:

http://www.filemaker.com/company/feature_request.html

Although I could copy your post and paste it into the form, there are additional questions asked that only you can answer.  When entering the request, please don't just say "Please add this feature."  Give a little explanation of what you are trying to accomplish, and the why this is important for you.  From past experience, I have seen more attention given to those requests that have real-life examples.

TSGal

FileMaker, Inc.