1 Reply Latest reply on Nov 1, 2013 7:05 AM by philmodjunk

Per Customer Dashboard

JasonPenner

Title

Per Customer Dashboard

I have modified the invoicing sample file to work with my business. Essentially Customers are still customers but invoices have been switched to workouts and exercises to products. I would like to make a dashboard so I can relative data to each unique customer. What I would like to be able to see is; count of workouts for each month (current year and prev). Once I can get to this point I can figure everything else out, I just can't get how to do the relationships to make this work right now.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

• 1. Re: Per Customer Dashboard
          philmodjunk

Assuming that you have a date field in Workouts that records the work out date, a calculation field that returns a date value can be defined as:

WorkOutDate - Day ( WorkOutDate ) + 1

This returns a date for the first day of the month for all dates in that month so that you have a value for the month that you can use in relationships or portal filters from the context of your customers layout.

A large, multi-row field might also be set up in customers as a calculation field using ExecuteSQL to produce the same result.