Pie Chart - Giving Wrong Calculations
I know I messed up something here because it is only doing what I tell it to, but I am getting additional fields and wrong amounts for my pie chart. I ony have 4 test records and three fields. In essence I have a status field for each contact with three options (active, inactive, pending). I tried to display a pie chart just for an effect which would continually update the amount/percentage.
What I did:
- Created a StatusCountOf and made it a Summary. I selected Count of and the field (Status) and checked Running Count.
- I made my Pie chart. Named it Status Summary under Chart Title. Under Label Data I put the field Contact Management::Status
- Under Value Data I put Contact Management::StatysCountOf
- Use Data Form I put it on Current Found Set and I checked the Show Data Points for Groups of Records When Sorted Box.