AnsweredAssumed Answered

Please give me an onpanelchange script trigger that's executed AFTER the panel change

Question asked by JohnDee on May 9, 2014
Latest reply on Jul 22, 2014 by philmodjunk

Title

Please give me an onpanelchange script trigger that's executed AFTER the panel change

Once again I was playing around with slider buttons, trying out a method I 'd attempted in the past without success (although to my chagrin, I 'd forgotten I 'd tried it before...):

Buttons go outside the panel, and the highlighted button is hidden or shown based on the current panel, triggered by a panel change. Should work wonderfully and it's the best way to implement buttons for sliders it seems...on paper...sadly. The problem is you need to refresh the buttons with each panel change BUT the onpanelchange scirpt trigger gets executed BEFORE the panel change, hence you can't program it to get the current panel name and if it is X,Y,Z hide the appropriate highlighted buttons... Only if there was an onpanelchange script trigger executed AFTER the panel change would this work, sadly. And I say sadly because it's by far the most elegant way, with the available tools to implement this. I 've not given up, and I am right now trying to combine onobjectenter to see if this works, but I am almost certain it won't..

Anyone on the same boat?

Outcomes