AnsweredAssumed Answered

PLEASE HELP!

Question asked by MaxwellRobin on Nov 20, 2012
Latest reply on Nov 23, 2012 by philmodjunk

Title

PLEASE HELP!

Hi All!

So i have a table, which consists of 1 record and i am using this as my setup location so the user can input information all into one spot and then have it be distributed to different layouts as necessary.

One area in this "setup" record has 10 spots for team members.

This area consists of 20 fields

"ShowSetup::ContactTitle01" through "ShowSetup::ContactTitle10" and "ShowSetup::ContactName01" through "ShowSetup::ContactName10"

These are laid out next to each other so the user can input 10 different "Titles" and their cooresponding "Names".

I have another table, which has the contact information in it such as "Title" "Name" "Email" "Phone" etc.

What i would like is for the user to be able to select from different titles in a drop down list in the first table mentioned in the "ShowSetup::ContactTitle01" through "ShowSetup::ContactTitle10" fields as well as be able to enter their own title.

Once all the titles are entered, selected from the list, or left blank they can enter the names into the cooresponding "Name" fields

What i would like next is for the user to go into the second table and find that all the titles and names they put in the first table are already inputed and can be customized or deleted from either table.

Is this possible? Does this make any sense? Is this a situation where i would need a portal?

If you could please help me out that would be much appreciated!!

Thank You!

Outcomes