Portal Field Summary - Average summary glitch
Please note the attached image.
- Look at the very last column to the right.
- Now look at the field below the portal on the far right titled 'Avg Mpg'
- Currently the 'Avg MPG' filed is set up as a summary to average the "MPG" portal column.
- However - I need the summary to disregard the last portal row field entry (which is '0') and divide the total by 4 instead of dividing the total by 5.
- Sometimes the last two or three portal rows may have "0's". Thus the calculation has to disregard any rows that have a zero in the last MPG field of the last 1 to 3 portal rows
Can't figure out how to correct the error in calculation. I have experimented with several different calculations but am missing something somewhere.
Any advice will be greatly appreciated.