2 Replies Latest reply on Jul 3, 2014 9:44 AM by philmodjunk

portal filtering - why doesn't this work

abunce515

Title

portal filtering - why doesn't this work

I am attempting to not show specific contacts associated with a role in a portal.  the portal is based on the jn_PropertyAddress_Contacts table and on a layout based on the Listings table.

I have 4 portals on this layout

one showing buyers, one show sellers, one showing realtors, and one showing any other contact that is not a buyer, seller, or realtor.

listing agents, selling agents, buyers, sellers are all transaction roles.  

So one portal filter is jn_PropertyAddress_Contacts::TransactionRole = "trarol000001" - This filter only shows sellers

I have another that states jn_PropertyAddress_Contacts::TransactionRole = "trarol000003"  or jn_PropertyAddress_Contacts::TransactionRole = "trarol000004" or jn_PropertyAddress_Contacts::TransactionRole = "trarol000005" - This filter only shows listing agents, dual agents, or selling agents.  

Both of these work fine.  but for the last table I want to exclude any contact that is associated with role that is shown in one of the above portals - So I state jn_PropertyAddress_Contacts::TransactionRole ≠ "trarol000001" or jn_PropertyAddress_Contacts::TransactionRole ≠ "trarol000002" or jn_PropertyAddress_Contacts::TransactionRole ≠ "trarol000003" or jn_PropertyAddress_Contacts::TransactionRole ≠ "trarol000004" or jn_PropertyAddress_Contacts::TransactionRole ≠ "trarol000005"

But this last scenario doesn't filter any records... what am I doing wrong?

Untitled.jpg