2 Replies Latest reply on Jan 5, 2009 4:15 PM by gregoryTan

PORTAL NEED HELP

gregoryTan

Title

PORTAL NEED HELP

I had created a file with two layout inside. This two layout are One Delivery Order and One Job Process Record. All this two layout is relationship

with a field can Job No. And at the Job Process Record Layout I create a field call Invoice and with drop down list of COMPLETED, NOT COMPLETED and TO Bill. I also had another field call Billing and been set like below:

Case ( Job No = Delivery Order::Job No: and Invoice = "Not Complete"; "To Bill" ; 

Job No = Delivery Order::Job No: and Invoice = "Completed"; "Completed" ; 

Job No = Delivery Order PEARSON::Job No and Invoice = "Completed"; "Completed" ;

Job No = Delivery Order PEARSON::Job No ; "To Bill" ; 

Job No  ≠  Delivery Order::Job No: ; "Not Complete" ;

)

All this work fine, only problem i have is that i create another layout with portal and a field with drop down list : Completed, Not Completed and To bill.  I set the relationship with the Job process record layout field: TO Bill.

But they is nothing come out on the portal. Here i try to use the portal method to show only the data on TO Bill or Not Complete

Is anyone can help.

Thanks

gregory 

• 1. Re: PORTAL NEED HELP
          TSGal

gregorytan:

Thank you for your post.

What key field(s) define the relationship between Delivery Order and Job Process tables?  If nothing is coming out of the portal, then there is no record that matches the key field(s) between the two tables.

Can you provide me with any additional information so I can determine what may be the problem?

TSGal

FileMaker, Inc. 

• 2. Re: PORTAL NEED HELP
            gregoryTan

Hi Moderator

Thanks for you reply. I had solved the problem.

Thanks

Cheers

gregory