2 Replies Latest reply on May 2, 2013 7:24 AM by JonathanMarcus_1

Portal not displaying imported records

JonathanMarcus_1

Title

Portal not displaying imported records

This is my first posting on this site (or any forum site for that matter), so I apologize if I dont follow all standard protocol.

I have a problem with a database and was able to replicate the problem in a way that I think will make it easy (hopefully) for someone out there to solve, by eliminating any possible variables.  I have replicated the problem in Filemaker 11 Advanced on a PC and Filemaker 10 Advanced on a Mac.

Using the starter solution "Registrations" , I simply imported records from another database.  I only imported 2 fields. First Name  and Last name.  Then I created an event and attempted to add some contacts to the event.  The portal is supposed to dispat the name, email, and a checkbox field. Fortunatley this checkbox field has a border.  Since the border appears, indicating the portal recognizes a record exists, I dont know why it does not display the first and last name.  If I manually enter a new record and add that person to the event, the portal works perfectly for all fields. 

Any idea why this happens?

Thanks in advance for your help.

screenshot.png