AnsweredAssumed Answered

Portal records in the wrong order

Question asked by ChrisSmythe on Nov 15, 2012
Latest reply on Apr 1, 2013 by StevenMoore_1

Title

Portal records in the wrong order

Hello, I am running FileMaker Pro v12 on Windows XP and have just created a portal which is meant to do the following (please see attached image and also my database at the following link:

https://www.sugarsync.com/pf/D0681807_60165357_45551  (Account Name: Admin   Password: click on OK as there is no password).

If you open the Personnel Layout and click on the Special Considerations tab, you will see a portal similar to the one in the image below.

The database user uses their mouse to firstly click on the Date button (this inserts today's date), then clicks on the Time button (this inserts today's current time) and then types in the Special Considerations text field.

This appears to work OK.  I need the entered portal records for Special Considerations to be in descending order (which they are).

Lastly, the blank Special Considerations record shown at the bottom of the Special Considerations portal needs to be the first portal record in the list (not the last as shown in the image below).

I have no idea how to do this?

Could you please advise on how I can do this?

Kind regards,

Chris smiley

Image_1.jpg

Outcomes