1 Reply Latest reply on Dec 10, 2012 9:17 AM by philmodjunk

Portal Relationship Issue

dansan500

Title

Portal Relationship Issue

The Portal Relation is (Storeroom Trans_OE_Part#CC) the relationship is between 2 tables:

Storeroom < Inventory  table

Trans_OE   < Line item table from the sales order

The Top portal is filtered by:

Storeroom Trans_OE_Part#CC::RMK# = "2012744" and Storeroom Trans_OE_Part#CC::OH_QTY Part_CC display >0

The Bottom portal is filtered by:

Storeroom Trans_OE_Part#CC::RMK#  ≠  "2012744" and Storeroom Trans_OE_Part#CC::OH_QTY Part_CC display >0

The top portal filter is looking at a specific RMK#  and the On-Hand QTY has to be > 0

See Fig 1

The Bottom portal is looking at all other RMK# and the On-Hand QTY is >0

The Issue Button:

For example, in the first portal, If I enter 2 in the QTY to ISSUE field and press the ISSUE button, this is the result I want to see:

All the information in this portal row to load plus the OE Number from the sales order in the Trans_OE table (Issued to) in two tables : Storeroom Issued and Product Demand

Storeroom Issued Table

See Fig 2

Product Demand Table

See Fig 3

This is the script behind the ISSUE button

It works once, but then covers up the last entry

See Fig 4

I think my problem may be here:

Storeroom Issued: PD to Order TransOE_Part#CC

I’m looking at a relationship between The Part# and the Condition Code, but I can’t figure out how to relate it to the Portal Row..

I hope you can help me, I have tried many different ways but have failed at every one

Portal-Issues.png

• 1. Re: Portal Relationship Issue
          philmodjunk

I keep hitting gaps in your description and having to guess at what you mean. For example, you say there is a relationship between 2 tables and then list what could be up to 4 tables in two different relationships:

Storeroom < Inventory  table

Trans_OE   < Line item table from the sales order

and none of these are named "Storeroom Trans_OE_Part#CC"

I suggest uploading a screen shot of Manage | database | Relationships--cropped to just the relevant table occurrences and then please identify which table occurrences go with each layout and each portal from what you have already uploaded.