AnsweredAssumed Answered

Portal results

Question asked by disabled_dconnect on Feb 27, 2014
Latest reply on Feb 28, 2014 by disabled_dconnect

Title

Portal results

I have a portal that uses the code:

PatternCount ( client table main table 2::LIVE CLIENT ; client table main table::LIVE PROJECT)

I put my LIVE PROJECT ID (10 for example) in the "client table main table 2::LIVE CLIENT" field.

In the portal I see all the records that have 10 in the "client table main table 2::LIVE CLIENT" field.

This is what I want.

My problem is when I do another project concurrently to project ID 10, and it is numbered 101 then it also shows up as it has the number 10 in 101.

The "client table main table 2::LIVE CLIENT" field is currently set to have many project ID numbers in as I often have to do 3 or 4 at the same time. And the "client table main table::LIVE PROJECT" only ever has one number in it.

If the "client table main table 2::LIVE CLIENT" only had one number in it that would be okay as I could just use the equals sign.

What I want is to use something similar to PatternCount ( client table main table 2::LIVE CLIENT ; client table main table::LIVE PROJECT) but when I use 10 I don't also get 101 results in the portal.

Any ideas?

Outcomes