4 Replies Latest reply on Jul 2, 2012 2:41 PM by philmodjunk

portal, selection of attributes

hsimon

Title

portal, selection of attributes

good day I make a database for the company where I work, based on the information go to my database this will post automatically on the website, I explain, I sell treadmills and the treadmills section by entering a product like a treadmill, I want a portal to place a dropdown list which in turn selecting something in myself the option, it then a text field in front of the field where I have the lasta of features where you can write the characteristics of my product, I hope I explained correctly if otherwise please let me know, (my English is not very good) I hope to have a very nice day

if you need any other data or information I am at your service...

• 1. Re: portal, selection of attributes
          philmodjunk

my English is not very good

That is a problem as it is very difficult to understand what you have written. Perhaps you can get some help with your English? Or use a translation web site?

It would also help to know what tables you have defined for this purpose and how they are linked in relationships.

If you have this relationship:

Products---<ProductDetails

Products::ProductID = ProductDetails::ProductID

and Enable "Allow creation of records via this relationship" for ProductDetails in this relationship.

You can place a portal to ProductDetails on your Products layout and you can enter information about a product in the portal just by entering or selecting data in the fields in a portal row and you can use as many rows in this portal as you need to describe that product.

• 2. Re: portal, selection of attributes
            JillJones

Hi Hector,

I got everything but this:

I want a portal to place a dropdown list which in turn selecting something in myself the option, it then a text field in front of the field where I have the lasta of features where you can write the characteristics of my product,

• 3. Re: portal, selection of attributes
              hsimon

that's what I need to do

• 4. Re: portal, selection of attributes
                philmodjunk

But we don't know what it is that you need to do as we cannot understand what you have posted.