2 Replies Latest reply on Nov 1, 2013 11:04 AM by jhc

portals in tabs and portals outside of tabs

jhc

Title

portals in tabs and portals outside of tabs

I've recreated my forms again, this time with a layout that has two 3 tabs, each tab will have a portal inside of it.

My front page labeled "1_LakeInfo_O2-Temp" holds the A_LakeInfo table. It has tabs for the O2_temp, Water Chemistry, and Photos table. But none of the entries show up in my form. In fact, it seems that none of my portals are working. I looked at my old (corrupted) database that had working portals and I don't think I've changed anything in the way that they're set up. At least not in the nets and minnows layouts. The lake layout is definitely different because of the tabs.

I also have buttons to take the user to the other forms for the minnow catches and the net catches.

I have a PDF of my database relationship diagram plus my FMP file on our FTP site located here:

ftp://ftp.geobc.gov.bc.ca/publish/Regional/Surrey/FishForms/

all the forms I'm interested in using have names prefixed by numbers. the exception is the last 3 tables (for photos, water chem and O2-temp) which I've tried to lump together on that first page.