AnsweredAssumed Answered

portals in tabs and portals outside of tabs

Question asked by jhc on Nov 1, 2013
Latest reply on Nov 1, 2013 by jhc

Title

portals in tabs and portals outside of tabs

I've recreated my forms again, this time with a layout that has two 3 tabs, each tab will have a portal inside of it.

My front page labeled "1_LakeInfo_O2-Temp" holds the A_LakeInfo table. It has tabs for the O2_temp, Water Chemistry, and Photos table. But none of the entries show up in my form. In fact, it seems that none of my portals are working. I looked at my old (corrupted) database that had working portals and I don't think I've changed anything in the way that they're set up. At least not in the nets and minnows layouts. The lake layout is definitely different because of the tabs.

I also have buttons to take the user to the other forms for the minnow catches and the net catches.

I have a PDF of my database relationship diagram plus my FMP file on our FTP site located here:

ftp://ftp.geobc.gov.bc.ca/publish/Regional/Surrey/FishForms/

all the forms I'm interested in using have names prefixed by numbers. the exception is the last 3 tables (for photos, water chem and O2-temp) which I've tried to lump together on that first page.

Outcomes