1 Reply Latest reply on Jan 3, 2011 12:19 PM by philmodjunk

Preference table not relating correctly..

yuichim

Title

Preference table not relating correctly..

I have a preference table that has only one record with many "preference" fields. (ex: main email, payment term, etc).

I would like to have all the tables have access to this table but I've been having issues.
      For a test, I created a x field on the preference table with "x" in it and another table with x field with "x" in it and created a many to many relationship. 
      I am still having issues of not being able to get the data out of the preference table.....

Any help much appreciated..

• 1. Re: Preference table not relating correctly..
          philmodjunk

For a test, I created a x field on the preference table with "x" in it and another table with x field with "x" in it and created a many to many relationship. 

What exact steps did you take to set up this relationship? You can set up the needed relationship simply by matching any field in the preference table to any field in the other table with the X operator instead of =. This only matches your preferences table to one table, so if you have multiple tables, you have to set up one of these relationships for each. (If this is a single user database, you might use global fields instead.)