3 Replies Latest reply on Dec 28, 2011 9:42 AM by philmodjunk

    Print issue with multi-page reports

    mattb

      Title

      Print issue with multi-page reports

      Post

      I'm OK with a field being split between pages on a multi-page report, but what I'm getting is the last line of text on the bottom of a page literally being split between 2 pages.  See attached screenshot:  about 25% of the line is at the bottom of the page and the other 75% of the line is at the top of the next page (below the header).  I'm using FMP 11 Advanced (Mac OSX) and the screenshot is from using the "Open PDF in Preview" choice from the FMP print driver screen.

      Seems like FMP is literally making the page break at an exact spot regardless of whether it's in the middle of a line of text or not.  Seems to me it should just push the "offending" line down to the top of the next page.  Is there a solution to this?  I tried and can't find one.

       

      Matt Bloomfield

      Screen_Shot_2011-12-27_at_6.26.42_PM.png