AnsweredAssumed Answered

Print multiple pictures Loop

Question asked by MunjalKamdar on Mar 20, 2015
Latest reply on Mar 23, 2015 by MunjalKamdar

Title

Print multiple pictures Loop

Here is the situation:

I have a layout called "L1", which has its own table with multiple fields. It is an evaluation form (Picture FM: 1). As seen in the picture, there is a column setup for inserting multiple pictures, each under another. That layout has two buttons: "PRINT PICTURES" and "PRINT DATA SHEET". When I click on print pictures it prints all the pictures using different layout called "pictures". I am using the script that has structures like Freeze Window>Copy>Set Variable>Go to layout>Show All Records>Enter Find Mode>Paste>Perform Find>Loop>Set Field>Go to record/request/page [Next; Exit after last]>End Loop>Sort Records>Go to Layout>Print>Go to Layout>Else>Exit Script>End If

The problem is when I try to print the pictures, it prints only one picture and not all of them. I am almost sure that nothing is wrong with the script as it was working fine earlier, but when i tried to mess with the print picture layout to enlarge the size of the pictures being printed, it stopped working as it is supposed to.

I am not coder, I am a Mechanical Engineer, so I dont know quite alot about coding. All I know is from googling around. I appreciate all the help being offered.

Thank you.

FM1.JPG

Outcomes