Are you using the print setup step before the print step?
Yes, I am using the Print Setup step just before the Print step, but that doesn't seem to work either. I'm going to try another method... break my script down into subscripts, e.g.
Main Script -
Subscript 1 - for printing the shipping note
Subscript 2 - for printing the labels
For the benefit of anyone who might be stuck on a similar problem, here's what I did to resolve this.
A. As mentioned above, I broke down my script into 3 parts:
-Main Print Script
-Subscript to print despatch note
-Subscript to print labels
B. As the 2 printers were attached locally to the main PC that will be doing the printing (as opposed to being networked printers) I went through the Print Setup whilst logged on to the PC in question.
It now seems to be working as expected (fingers crossed it stays that way!)