1 2 Previous Next 28 Replies Latest reply on May 12, 2010 4:12 PM by LaRetta_1

Printing an Invoice with all products bought by one customer

selmorzine

Title

Printing an Invoice with all products bought by one customer

Hi,

I am pretty new to FM and need some help.

I want to print an Invoice from my Booking layout for each customer, but I can't get the data from the portal on the Booking to appear on the Invoice form. I did do it via inserting a portal in the form and this works but the portal is then limited to the amount of lines that I set it to and when printing the scroll bar doesn't work so it doesn't look very good. Can you suggest any other way of doing it?

The portal contains all of the products that the corresponding client has booked, these products have been pulled in from the lineitems and products layouts, so I basically need to print an invoice with all the details including all products booked that appear in the portal. All details that are not portal related on the Invoice work fine.

Can you help me or point me in the right direction, as I am still very new to FM 11.
      Many thanks,
      Sally

Hi,

I am pretty new to FM and need a little help.

I want to print an Invoice from my Booking layout for each customer, but I can't get the data from the portal on the Booking to appear on the Invoice form. I did do it via inserting a portal in the form and this works but the portal is then limited to the amount of lines that I set it to and when printing the scroll bar doesn't work so it doesn't look very good. Can you suggest any other way of doing it? 

The portal contains all of the products that the corresponding client has booked, these products have been pulled in from the lineitems and products layouts, so I basically need to print an invoice with all the details including all products booked that appear in the portal. All details that are not portal related on the Invoice work fine.  

Can anyone help me or point me in the right direction, as I am still.

Many thanks,Sally

1 2 Previous Next