1 Reply Latest reply on Jan 20, 2009 8:46 AM by TSGal

Printing DL envelopes

DelJ

Title

Printing DL envelopes

When I try to print DL envelopes on my iMac (OS 10.5.6) from an FP9 file to an Epson Stylus Photo 1900,
      a warning tells me: "The Source selected in the printer driver is not appropriate for the paper that is loaded
      in the printer. To print on a CD/DVD, first… etc., etc."  Obviously I am not trying to print a CD label but, as the FileMaker papersize drop down menu does not provide a DL setting, I have created my own custom 11x21cm
      landscape setting. Ironically, when I set papersize to A4, it prints perfectly (on to A4 paper). Is this a bug or
      just operator malfunction? 

• 1. Re: Printing DL envelopes
          TSGal

DelJ:

Thank you for your post.

We have a Epson Stylus Photo 900, which may be related, and it prints fine on a Mac.  However, we do have some problems on Windows, but only when printing to a file with that driver active.

Unfortunately, we do not have an Epson Stylus Photo 1900 here to test, so I cannot determine whether the problem lies within FileMaker, the Printer Driver, or the information from the printer being sent back to the application.

If you are able to narrow the possibilities, please let us know.

TSGal

FileMaker, Inc.