3 Replies Latest reply on May 18, 2011 2:11 PM by philmodjunk

Printing layout issue not printing all records

kilbot

Title

Printing layout issue not printing all records

Okay I have a layout that show recods from my DBE_FIRMS_LINES table. I have the layout in table view and all is good. It list that there are 12 records and that's what I see on the screen. When I print i6t gives me 4 records. Anyone got a clue to as why? I have tried changing records browsed to current records but nothing is working and I am out of ideas.

Thank you

• 1. Re: Printing layout issue not printing all records
          philmodjunk

Current Record should only give you one record, so that isn't an option here.

What do you see when you preview this layout?

How many records fit on one page? (More than the 4 you are getting I would assume...)

Are you using a script to print or are you using print from the file menu?

• 2. Re: Printing layout issue not printing all records
            kilbot

Preview I only see the four

Kow many records fit on a page, differs based on the amount of contracts that firm was listed on.

Tried printing it manually and with a script, neither worked.

Here's what worked when I saved it as a pdf and printed the pdf all 12 records showed.

What's your take on this

• 3. Re: Printing layout issue not printing all records
              philmodjunk

When you preview, I expect that you can click the book control and see all 12 records on subsequent pages.

In your printer settings, you can specify a page range. Make sure the page range in your print dialog doesn't limit the print to one page. Also, make sure that page size and orientation settings aren't limiting the number of records printed on each page if it looks like you should be getting more than 4 records on that page that is printing.