1 Reply Latest reply on Nov 26, 2013 1:10 PM by davidanders

Printing on postal acknowledgements of receipts (A.R.) w/ FileMaker Pro 12

GiacomoStargiotti

Title

Printing on postal acknowledgements of receipts (A.R.) w/ FileMaker Pro 12

Hi,

I'm using FM Pro 12 and I want to print on the postal A.R. blank forms. Since FileMaker is extremely precise in determining borders and margins, I've succesfully managed to print on internal Italian A.R. forms, both front- and rear-side, and on some kinds of envelopes.

Now my next objective are the so-called CN07 forms, the international notice of delivery.

Something like the hotlink posted below.

The Italian form is very similar. The main difficulties are the narrow spaces where I have to fill in the adressee' and the sender's address. The other data will be filed by the postal office.

The forms in the hotlink are the one at the upper left angle, and the one at the center left angle.

In substance I want to manually determine (using a ruler/straight edge) the distances between each of the 4 borders and then instruct FileMaker to print within such an area.

Is this possible? Any help is greatly appreciated, thanks in advance.