AnsweredAssumed Answered

Printing portal records with accurate master table summaries

Question asked by BrianWyszynski on Nov 18, 2013
Latest reply on Nov 19, 2013 by philmodjunk

Title

Printing portal records with accurate master table summaries

Ok PMJ...

Lets see if you can get this one.

If the Work Record Totals are Stored in the Master Table... How do I create a non-portal report that summarizes
     Work Record Items by (Sort Groups) Work Record Month / Work Record Client / Work Record No / Work Record Items and
     accurately sums all Work Record Total Time / Client Total Time / Monthly Total Time if the Work Record Total Time is
     replicated for EVERY record in the Work Record Items list.  The totals are calculating as Sum (Work Record Total Time X Number of Items per Work Record)per client.

So a Work Record with 3 items and a total time of 3:00 is calculating 9:00 for that Work Record etc...

Ive created a calc field in the Work Record Items table: Work Record Per (Work Record Total / Work Record Item Count )to get a more accurate count, but a Summary Field of the Work Record Per makes no Mathematical sense.

i.e. Work Record Hours Per (3:00 / 3 items) = 1:00 each
           Work Record Hours Per (2:00 / 2 items) = 1:00 each
           Work Record Hours Per (0:45 / 2 Items) = 0:22:30 Each
           Work Record Hours Per (3:30 / 2 Items) = 1:15 Each
     and
           Client Total (Total of Work Rec Hours Per when sorted by CliCod) = 14:52:30?

I need to evenly divide the total time for the work order across the number of work order items
     when sorted by month / client / work order no.

Help please.

Brian M W

Outcomes