1 Reply Latest reply on Sep 20, 2010 9:48 AM by philmodjunk

Printing problem with FMPro

mattnyc

Title

Printing problem with FMPro

I'm new at FMPro.  I'm trying to print field, but only the first line in each container prints.  The rest of the contents in the container don't print.  It's the same thing if I turn it into PDF.  I've gone through every post and knowledge base to try to figure this out, but no luck.  I have no idea how to make the containers bigger if that's the solution. I've read instructions on that.   Any suggestions?  thank you.

• 1. Re: Printing problem with FMPro
          philmodjunk

I'm trying to print field, but only the first line in each container prints.  

Is this a field of type Container? Or are you trying to describe something else here? Container fields generally hold entire files such as a graphic image or a PDF file.

If this is a text field and only the first line of the text field is printing, that suggests that you need to resize the field to be tall enough to display the entire contents of the field on your layout. You can use Sliding to "shrink" the space needed for those records that don't need such a large text field for printing.