AnsweredAssumed Answered

Printing Problems

Question asked by TheProfiler on Apr 2, 2009
Latest reply on Apr 3, 2009 by Menexis

Title

Printing Problems

Exhausted all my knowledgeable means, maybe someone here can enlighten me.

GLOBAL text FIELD

Two screens,  one is for inserting a standard letter 8-1/2 x 11.0  (copy and paste) in font size 8 into a 8-1/2 x 11.0 GLOBAL FIELD.    All is fine there.         Then I have created a PRINT PAGE, where the same GLOBAL FIELD is position

aligned perfectly within the dotted lines of a portrait 8 1/2 x 11.0.    When it goes to print, only partially is there print, cutting off about 4-5 rows of text, and yet there remains about 2 inches of blank space.       Back at the data entry screen, all looks great, but the GLOBAL PRINT PAGE that is where the real problem lies.   I actually copied and pasted the exact GLOBAL FIELD over to the PRINT PAGE....Just to make sure there was no differences in field size.   

With no luck, I tried to convert  the field  back to a TEXT FIELD ONLY, but not much difference.  

I created a new print page, renamed it, made sure it was clean.....and still the same.   

This has never happened to me before so hopefully there is experience out there......

Thanks in advance for any help.....or suggestions....... or better yet, solution....

Jason 

Outcomes