3 Replies Latest reply on Dec 13, 2012 10:31 AM by philmodjunk

Privilege Set question

CraigFiore

Title

Privilege Set question

I have a Privilege Set called "PM Management" but when I use the Get Functions, Get ( AccountPrivilegeSetName ) or Get ( AccountExtendedPrivileges ) the read [Full Access]. 

What did I do wrong?

CF

• 1. Re: Privilege Set question
          philmodjunk

Did you use a calculation field for this? Is it an unstored calculation field?

Stored calculation fields and fields with auto-enter calculations that use get functions will not automatically update.

• 2. Re: Privilege Set question
            CraigFiore

I used a calculation and as a text field. Neither one worked. There really is no way to sort becase it is a Main Menu page and there is only one.

• 3. Re: Privilege Set question
              philmodjunk

To repeat, you cannot use a text field with an auto-entered calculation to show the current user's account name.

You cannot use a STORED calculation field to show the current user's account name.

You must use an UNSTORED caclculation to show the current user's account name. In the specify calculation dialog, you'll find a storage options button that you can click to make the calcualtion and unstored calculation.