2 Replies Latest reply on Apr 16, 2014 1:18 PM by mgores

Problem using Find in FM pro 11.0v4

JoelLevinson_1

Title

Problem using Find in FM pro 11.0v4

Problem using Find in FM pro 11.0v4  It's a database i set up and never had a problem with.  I think the problem has to do with the scripting I set up, but I'm not familiar with the terms.

• 1. Re: Problem using Find in FM pro 11.0v4
          philmodjunk

And we aren't able to tell what scripting you have set up.

To post a script to the forum:

1.           You can upload a screen shot of your script by using the Upload an Image controls located just below Post a New Answer.
          3.           You can print a script to a PDF, open the PDF and then select and copy the script as text from the opened PDF to your clipboard for pasting here. (with this approach, you can get multiple script steps on the same line, please edit the pasted text by inserting some returns to separate those steps.)
          5.           If You have FileMaker Advanced, you can generate a database design report and copy the script as text from there.
          7.           If you paste a text form of the script, you can use the Script Pretty box in the Known Bugs List database to paste a version that is single spaced and indented for a more professional and easier to read format.

And here's a thread with many different scripted find examples: Scripted Find Examples

• 2. Re: Problem using Find in FM pro 11.0v4
            mgores

What kind of problem?