Apparently, one or more of your layouts refers to a data source table that exists in your interface file instead of your data file.
Open Manage | Database | Relationships in the interface file (File with the layouts, scripts etc.)
Double click each table occurrence "box" and use the data source drop down to select the correct table from the database copy of the file.
The issue was the index field, in the exported data they came from 1 to 6, when i tried to add new record from the structure file the index field was restored, I've set that file as unique and during the input the new record was not accepted.
I deleted all old record from the data file and now the input works great.
thanks for the time dedicated!!!