5 Replies Latest reply on Feb 15, 2014 8:36 AM by john.s

Problem with Filtered Value List

john.s

Title

Problem with Filtered Value List

I have a table of Sports with a field for Season…1 for Fall Sports, 2 for Winter Sports, 3 for Spring Sports.  On a job creation layout I have set up a field for each season with a pop up.  I've created three calculated fields on the Sports table one for each season g_FallSports, g_WinterSports and g_SpringSports with the value of the season…each is a global storage field.  I created three self join tables linking the global field to the season field. I've tried several relationships but the current one is as follows:

Jobs >---Sports >---Sports | Fall 

>--- Sports | Winter

>--- Sports | Spring

Jobs::_fk_SportID to Sports::_pk_SportID       Sports::Season  to Sports | Fall:g_FallSports  Each occurrence linked to its season

I created three Value Lists based on Sports with include only related values from Sports | Fall  and the next value list uses Winter etc.

When the pop up using the Fall Sports Value list works  the others return a <no Value List>

I've checked the obvious and all fields are of the same type the values are correct and they are all global values.

What am I missing?  In an earlier attempt I had three occurrences of the Sports Table each linked to a different Self Join for the season and that produced the same results.