Problem with find
Me again with another beginner problem!
I have a table (Contacts) which includes four fields representing fours mailing lists that a contact might be subscribed to. Each of these four fields is a checkbox set containing a single value.
I'm trying to perform a find to filter which contacts are subscribed to a particular mailing list, but the find will only work on one of the checkboxes. When I try to run a find on the others it says no records could be found although I know there are around 400 contact subscribed to at least one of the lists and on each of their records the checkbox is selected.
I seem to have solved my own problem.
The fields were set as numeric although, when I set the field to an edit box, the data contained in them was text. I've now changed them to text fields and the finds seem to be working!