Problem with import script step
We have an interesting problem with import records script step, using Filemaker Server 10 and Filemaker Pro 10.
The script is very simple, importing records from the same file, from one table into another, but today we discovered that the mappings were all wrong. Having checked older backups, we have discovered that somehow the ids of the fields were changed. The only difference between older backup file and a current one is one summary field (not used in the import script step). It appears that having deleted that summary field, field ids were "shifted", for example the field "NAME" had id 10, after deletion of the field "ADDRESS" id of NAME became 9. Seems impossible, but that was the only difference we could find.