Problem with Manage External Data Sources
I am having a very odd problem with Manage External Data Sources. I've been noticing that in some cases, when I add an External Data Source to the list and close the database, after I reopen it, the source is no longer on the list. In its place there is an entry with no name, but the correct type (FileMaker), and the Details just has "File Path:"
Compounding this confusion, when I click on the entry, I can neither edit it nor delete it. So it's just sitting there, and I can't do anything about it. I've tried verifying the database (it's stored on FileMaker Server), but there is no error.
I use FileMaker 10 Advanced both on OS X and on Windows XP. The database is stored in FileMaker Server Advanced 10 running on Windows Server 2003.