4 Replies Latest reply on Jun 18, 2014 8:52 AM by JosephSchueller_1

Problems reinstalling FMP 13 Advanced, .msi file unavailable

JosephSchueller_1

Title

Problems reinstalling FMP 13 Advanced, .msi file unavailable

Hi 

I am re-installing FMP 13 advanced on my machine and am encountering a problem at the "Status: Removing Applications" phase of the installation. I get a dialog telling me that the .msi file is unavailable (see attached screenshot). Upon browsing to the file location in the downloaded installation package, I then get a dialog telling me that it's not a valid installation package (see 2nd screenshot). Upon cancelling the process, I get another error (see 3rd attached).

I think this may have something to do with a flawed un-install that I did previously, and there's some trace of the old FMP 13A somewhere in there. 

If the dialog is telling me to find the .msi file from the original installation package and not the newly downloaded one, I don't have it (was a previous version of release 13) as it was removed at the same time I attempted the un-installation. I'm at a loss, any help would be appreciated. Currently running release 12 until I can figure this out.

Thanks!

FMP_shot.JPG