Problems setting up a script to edit a photo in a container filed.
Server OS: windows server 2008 R2 64 bit FileMaker server 12
Client OS: windows 7 64 bit FileMaker Pro 12
I am trying to make a Script that will do the following:
- Export an image from inside a portal to a temp folder and open it with the default program.
- The user can edit the file and save it.
- When the image was exported the database is sitting at a layout ready to continue. See image 1
- When the user continues it shows both the old image and the new image with an option to discard the changes or keep them. See image 2
- Once done you can see the new image put in the right field. See image 3
The current script I have made almost works. The problem I am having is once I go back to edit the image I get an error message the file "?" could not be opened. (Not Found)
At this point the image disappears.
- Set Error capture [on]
- #set layout name for latter reference to return
- Set field [Cards::Variable Last layout; get (layoutnumber)]
- Set field [Cards::Variable Last portal row; get (activeportalrownumber)]
- #set location to export file
- set variable [$$filepath; Value: get (temporarypath) & getastext (container storage::container)
- Export filed contents [container storage::container; "$$filepath"; automatically open]
- Go to layout ["begin photo edit" (cards)]
- Insert File [Insert; display content; Never compress; Cards::currentphotoeditingbefore; "filepath"]
- Insert File [reference; display content; Never compress; Cards::currentphotoeditingafter; "filepath"]
- Refresh window
when the user decides to accept the changes it runs this script
- Go to layout [Cards::Variable last layout]
- Go to portal row [select; no dialog; Cards::variable last portal row]
- Set filed [Container storage::container; cards::CurrentPhotoEditingAfter]
- #blank Variables
- Set Variable [$$filepath; Value: ""]
- Set filed [Cards::currentPhotoEditingAfter; ""]
- Set filed [Cards::currentPhotoEditingbefore; ""]