AnsweredAssumed Answered

Problems with FileMaker runtime solutions....???

Question asked by AndrewAngell on Apr 20, 2011
Latest reply on Apr 25, 2011 by philmodjunk

Title

Problems with FileMaker runtime solutions....???

I've got a FileMaker solution I've distributed as a runtime for quite some time now.  I've never had any issues up until I started working with FM11.  Seems like no matter what I try and I can't get things to work now.

I'm on Windows 7 Ultimate running FileMaker Pro Advanced 11.0v3 and I've also followed the instructions for the runtime library update here:  http://help.filemaker.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/7684/~/filemaker-pro-11-advanced-runtime-library-update

So then I open up developer utilities and create my runtime solution by simply adding my FM solution and then choosing the option to Create Runtime solution.  It creates my runtime solution for me and I end up with my collection of files as expected.

At this point, though, I try to run the executable and I end up with the attached screenshot error...

"The primary file "DEBUG" cannot be found and is required for this application."

I tried to call and pay for phone support, but each time I put in my credit card number, expiration date, then press 1 to confirm, the next thing I hear is "thank you for calling filemaker" and it hangs up on me.  So now I don't know if I've been charged, haven't been, or what..??

I'm just trying to resolve this issue and would appreciate any information I can get on the matter.  Thanks!

error.jpg

Outcomes