AnsweredAssumed Answered

Problems with Layout and Sub-Summary Part

Question asked by AAgraphics on Nov 4, 2009
Latest reply on Nov 5, 2009 by philmodjunk

Title

Problems with Layout and Sub-Summary Part

Using FMP 10 on PC and MAC

I have a table that lists all of the projects.  This is the main table.  There are two other tables, one table for vendors and one table for licenses.  The vendors table is related to the projects table and the licenses table is related to the projects table.

The project table shows all of the details for the project, including who the vendor is, about four key details of the vendor and what license is used and about four key details of the license.

I have a layout that shows all of the details for the vendor.  This is shown in the header part of the layout.  Then, I want the "sub-summary part" to be the projects that are assigned to this vendor and the "body part" to list a few key details for all of these projects.  In the body, I only want to show the projects that are assigned to this vendor.  How do I make this happen?  I created the layout, but it is not showing the correct information in the body.

I have another layout that shows all of the details for the license.  This is shown in the header part of the layout.  Then, I want the "sub-summary part" to be the projects that use this specific license and the "body part" to list a few key details for all of these projects.  In the body, I only want to show the projects that are assigned to this license.  How do I make this happen?  I created the layout, but it is not showing the correct information in the body.

If this confusing, please let me know.  Thank you! 

Outcomes