1 Reply Latest reply on Feb 3, 2012 3:01 AM by daniel@monami.ch

Problems with SVG objects in web viewer

NZPatrick

Title

Problems with SVG objects in web viewer

Hi!

We have a multilayered SVG booking grid in FM9/10 and in places 11v3 using the web viewer

In each scenario part or all of the grid goes black on Windows 7 machines. Safari on macs draws OK

We used to use Coogle Chrome frame until this started crashing recently so now solely rely on IE9, often fresh installs from Microsoft's web site. (Chrome had no problems rendering the SVG)

The panel shown in the image either goes black or even the entire backgound goes black, this is not consistent and we cannot replicate the behaviour on our in house Windows 7 machine. We have a large number of clients experiencing this problem, some crash out a few times a day and some once a day!

Has anyone else used SVG and experienced this problem or can offer guidance

Patrick Vallely

Skagerrak Software

Auckland NZ

FaultySVGImage.jpg

• 1. Re: Problems with SVG objects in web viewer
          daniel@monami.ch

Hello Patrick

I'm a small/privat FM developer. I've made a small project for holiday apartments. I'm looking since 2 years for an idea

about a booking grid like yours. I've googled a lot, but yours looks really good. You put it in the Web Viewer?

Maybe you can give me an idea how it works or where i could learn it? What's behind (Scripts, Custom Functions, Fields, Plug-in's)?

We have also the fields: -apartment name, Start date, End Date, etc.

Maybe you could give me an idea where I should search to learn more about this nice combination FM, Graphic, SVG?

Daniel