1 Reply Latest reply on Apr 27, 2012 9:22 AM by philmodjunk

Product Spacing

RobinNeeves_2

Title

Product Spacing

Can you help me please

In trailing grand summery i have a list of items that represent products on site's i.e.

Type    Quantity

Hydro Spray

Water

Co23

Dry Powder5

Blanket

Wet Chemical

Total8

When printing if the product Quantity is empty I do not wont to print that type and slide all those with Quantities up, as you can see in this example there are not any Hydro Spray, Water, Blanket or Wet Chemical so I would like it to look as below.

Type   Quantity

Co23

Dry Powder5

Total8

Thank you

Robin

• 1. Re: Product Spacing
          philmodjunk

I think you have pairs of items here correct? The name of the item and its quantity?

You can use sliding options to set your quantity fields to slide up and you can also specify the "resize enclosing part" option to remove the unused space, but that wont' work for the names. To get them to work, define calculation fields such as:

If ( Not IsEmpty ( Co23quantity ) ; "Co23" )

These fields will be empty when the quantity fields will be empty and now they can slide up.

This assumes that they are not listed in a portal in your trailing grand summary. If this is a list of records in a portal, define a portal filter (FileMaker 11 or newer) or a filtered relationship (Older versions) that will exclude records where the quantity is empty. The portal can then be set to slide and reize to eliminate the unused portal rows.