AnsweredAssumed Answered

Pulling Records from Table to Populate Multiple Inputs

Question asked by LoyleneRuppert on Sep 9, 2013
Latest reply on Sep 9, 2013 by philmodjunk

Title

Pulling Records from Table to Populate Multiple Inputs

I have an Employee Table that holds the list of all clinical employees.  I have a master form where data is entered, capturing various stages of tracking.  This means employees touch the tracking record multiple times.  I need a lookup field that lets them choose the employee they want and then I need an auto-filled, scripted field that shows the names of the employee chosen.  These must be unique for each instance.  

How do I do this.  I am able to get it work work if there is only one employee referenced, but when I manipulate other parts of the form, it wants to populate with the same employee name consistently throughout.  I have made a values list that is looking up the employee for a unique label, but I can't get the script to run to populate an auto-filled text box with first and last name.  Here is the script run on that box:

Case
     IsEmpty ( EmpNameF ) ; EmpNameL ;  
     IsEmpty ( EmpNameL ) ; EmpNameF ; 
     EmpNameL & ", " & EmpNameF 
       )

It works perfectly for the first reference to the employee but not for the second.  I have changed the names of the nameL, nameF, etc, but I can't figure it out.  
     Thanks!

Outcomes