4 Replies Latest reply on Oct 26, 2011 2:08 PM by MStephens

Purchase Order Starter Solution Scripts

MStephens

Title

Purchase Order Starter Solution Scripts

I am using the PO starter solution.  There is a button to print out but for the life of me I cannot find the script for this button to edit it for my printer.  When I go to layout to find the name of the script with that button, there is no info, just the capibilites to edit the title.  When going to the manage scripts, there is a script for viewing and for email but not for printing.

Any help appreciated.

• 1. Re: Purchase Order Starter Solution Scripts
          philmodjunk

Enter layout mode and double click the button. This will bring up the Button Setup... dialog where you'll see the name of its script (if it performs one) listed.

• 2. Re: Purchase Order Starter Solution Scripts
            MStephens

I have, and it is just a box with a title of the button, points to no script.  Yet, when I am in browse and click that button, it DOES perform the print script.  That is why I am at a loss as to what is going on.

It is a starter solution that is with FM 11

Tired of my questions yet Phil?  Embarassed

LOL

• 3. Re: Purchase Order Starter Solution Scripts
              philmodjunk

Does this dialog box say "Button Setup" in it's window title?

If so, there should be a list of single script step actions in a list with one such highlighted. Most often this is the perform script option so that clicking the button performs a script. Should this button be grouped with other layout objects after being set up as a button, you may not see the button setup... dialog appear when you double click the resulting group of objects. You may have to ungroup them in order to get to the button. (And a button can be behind a data field with field entry prohibited, also).

If all else fails, please use the upload controls below the "Post A Answer" box to upload a screen shot of the Button Setup... dialog box--preferrably with the button you double clicked visible in the back ground.

• 4. Re: Purchase Order Starter Solution Scripts
                MStephens

found it!  Behind the printer icon and the title

Same script was used for view and for print, with a script paremeter of ="print"

Like it when I have to think.  

Thanks again, you are so good at helping

Marguerite