AnsweredAssumed Answered

Question about creating a database that track unpaid bills and...

Question asked by leonhart1981_1 on May 25, 2014
Latest reply on May 27, 2014 by philmodjunk

Title

Question about creating a database that track unpaid bills and...

I have created a database for my venders which contains the following fields: 

Bill                     ETD                     ETA                     Destination                     Vender
                    Vender Invoice                     Discount %                     Discount Amount                     Subtotal                     Grand Total

Next, I would like to create another database called "Payment" which will contain the following fields: 

Date                     From
                    Beneficiary                     Paid Bill
                    Bill Amount                     Total Amount

What should I do so when I run a report I can easily see what bills still remained unpaid, and their balance if I make a partial payments for certain bills? Like QuickBooks; when making payment from QB, after select a payee, it will list the unpaid bills and allow me to enter the amount that I want to pay for each bills. 

I am wondering if FMP can do it or similar task?  Please help~

Outcomes